среда, 18 мая 2016 г.

2.19 Аудиодиктант

M: Here you go Allie? 
M: A cappuccino! See, I remember it.
A: Well! Done.  Thanks!
M: Did you sleep well?
A: Yes, very well.
A: How are things?
M: There are fine.
A: What is the plan for the week? 
M: Well. Today we  don`t have any free time.
M: But tomorrow  I am going to take you in the great little restaurant I know.
A: That sounds good.
M: And then on Wednesday night  there is the cocktail party here the hotel.
M: And then a the conference dinner on Thursday. 
M: Is there anything special want to do?
A: Well! I`d like to see the bay  and the Golden Gate Bridge.
A: And I`d like to go shopping  if there is time.
B: Hi Mark!
B: How are you doing?
M: Hi Brad! I am fine! Just fine!
B: Aren`t you going to introduce me?
M: O! Sure.
M: Allie! This is Brad Martin. 
M: Brad works in the Los-Angeles office.
M: Brad! This is Allie Grey from the London office.
A: Hello!
B: How are you, Allie? Great to meet you!
B: Mark told me you were very nice. 
B: But He didn`t tell me you were so beautiful.
B: So, This is you first time in San-Francisco?
A: Yes. Yes it is.
B: Has Mark shown your the sights?
A: Well, not yet.
B: And maybe I can show you round?
B: I love this city.
M: Allie, It`s time the go.
M: Excuse us, Brad.
B: Well. Great to meet you Allie.
B: See you round.
A: Yes! Nice to meet you too.
A: Good by!
B: By!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий