суббота, 20 февраля 2016 г.

About my self

Hello!

My name is Sveta.

I am a mother of very beautiful and clever daughter Nicol and wife of the best man in my life. His name is Denis.

I have a daughter. She is six. I have a husbed.


I am a working mother. It's very difficult.  because I don`t have enough time to do what I want.
But It`s very interesting for me and very interesting and useful for my family.

I try to be very modern and wise mother. I read many books about children psychology. And I try use psychology recomendation in my life and life my daughter. I study together with my daughter English language, logical subjects. We play a lot of  intelligence games  and quizes. Also we like paper handmade. And we like drawing and decorating.

Also I try to be very interesting woman for my husbend. Example, I study very delishiouse and healsy (здоровоая) food. Everybody man like to eat very tastefully.  Now we like wathing shows and proggrams of the famous cook Jamie Oliver`s together. He teaches fast, usful (здоровая) and cheap cooking of simple products. And, of course,  we try are cooking his dishs too.

My husbend likes playing chess very match, and I study to play chess as well.

At the same time, I have very interesting work. I am analytic of data. I make usefull visualization reports. My reports help customers to decide about their company. Its show how they to reach goals in business. Many companies have many big problems, because they don`t know, how effective they company works. Usually, they don`t have small and clearly reports. Many companies have many very big reports with many rows and columns, but often  this reports are not useful, because they have many difficult information, and this information analyse very difficult. I teach companies to build small and effective reports.

I like my work, because I feel self-actualization in my life, I grow in the professional area, I communicate with many interesting people, and I study business prosesses from many companies.  My work helps me to be an independent woman, And this is very cool.


Make reports short and clear reports about of how effactiov ohert method of developer buseniss in company using different visualizations, diagramms and alse.
I feel that I grow in profession area. I like to meet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий