вторник, 23 февраля 2016 г.

Упражнения Верба

Exercise 4.



1. The children drink coffee in the evening.
Who do drink coffee in the evening?
What do children drink in the evening?
The children don`t drink coffee in the evening.

2. Her sister dances very well.
How does her sister dance?
Her sister doesn`t dance very well

3. Our grandmonther grows potatoes.
What does our grandmonther grow?
Our grandmonther doesn`t grow tomatoes.

4. The pupils remember this rules.
What do the pupils remember?
The pupils don`t remember this rules.

5. Nick goes to bed at ten.
Who does do to bed at ten?
Nick doesn`t go to bed at ten

6. They listen to the radio in the morning.
What do they listen in the morning?
They don`t listen to the radio in the morning.

7. You meet him every day.
Who do you meet every day?
You don`t meet him every day.

8. It often snows in November.
When does it often snow?
It doesn`t often snow in November.

9. You want to play chess with him.
What do you want with him?
Who do you want to play chess with?
You don`t want to play chess with him.

10. His mother teaches geography at school.
Where does his mother teach geography?
His mother doesn`t teach geography at school.

11. My cousin wants to become a doctor,
Who does want to become a doctor?
My cousin doesn`t want to become a doctor.

12. She takes a bus.
Who does take a bus?
She doesn`t take a bus.

13. He likes to watch football matches.
What does he like watch?
He doesn`t like to watch football.

14. They live in London.
Where do they live?
They don`t live in London.

15. We know his address.
What do we know?
We don`t know his address.


Exercise 11.

1. At what time do you get up? - I get up at seven o`clock.
2. What do you do in the morning? I wash my eyes, I have breakfast, I do my morning exercises in the morning.
3. Do you do your exercise every morning? No, I don`t. I try to do my morning exercise every day, but sometimes I pass it.
4. Do you go to school in the morning or in the afternoon? Yes, I do. I go to the school in the morning with my daughter. And then I go to my work.
5. At what time do classes begin at your school? My work begins at nine o`clock.
6. At what time do you come home from school? I come home from school at six o`clock.
7. When do you usualy do your homework? Usualy I do my homework at eight o`clock.
8. When do you help your monther about the house? I help my daughter about her room in the weekend.
9. Do you go shopping every day? No, I don`t. I go shopping one time from week.
10. What do you do in the evening? I study English in the every evening.

Exercise 13. 

1. I study English. My friends studies English too.
2. Where do you live? Where does your friend live?
3. We don`t work at the factory. We go to school.
4. My sister doesn`t study English. She studies French.
5. Your brother works at the hospital.
6. Where do your parents work?
7. What school does this boy study at?
8. Do you read french books?
9. What do you do after lessons?
10. Where does this engineer work?
11. When do you play chess?
12. I don`t like this book.
13. My friend doesn`t like these stories.
14. Her father teaches maths at our school.
15. Why do you skip lessons?
16. This girl works at the factory and studies at the university.
17. What time do you get up at?
18. At what time does your son go to bed?
19. We go to the cinema or theatre on Saturday.
20. Who lives in this house?
21. Who teaches English at our school?
22. How does her son study?
23. Whose sister knowns Spanish?
24. Does a boy want to go to the forest?
25. Don`t you study physics?
26. Don`t your brother go to school?
27. This girl sings very well.
28. Who helps you study English?
29. How many drivers work here?
30. How do the pupils spend summer holidays?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий