четверг, 25 февраля 2016 г.

Распорядок дня

Every day
Usualy



I get up at seven o`clock. My husbend wakes me up every day. He get up at six o`clock.
I brush my teeth. I have a shower. I make my morning exercise. Then I get dressed.
Then I wake up my daughter. My daughter likes watching cartoon before going to school.
Then We have brackfast and drink coffee.

Then I, my husbend and my daughter go to school by car. It takes five or seven minutes. We go to school at 8 o`clock.
Then I and my husbent go to work by car too. It takes as fifteen minutes to get.
My husbant and I work together .

Our work starts at nine o`clock.
Then I have launch at 11 o`clock. I drink tea with biscuit or I eat fruits.

I have dinner at 1 p.m. o`clock. Then I and my husbend walk to park, if the weather is good.

We go to school at 30 past four (4:30) and take back Nikol from
school. Then we go home.

Then we drink tea with desert and We talk with Nikol about  her school day.

Then I do with Nikol her homework.

On Tuesday and Thursday Nikol goes to a dancing school.

Then I cook and we have supper.

Then we rest. We read books, play chess, watch films, sometimes we walk outside near the house.

At nine o`clock I read tales for Nikol and we write her the best three  moments of the day.
Then Nikol goes to bed.
I wash dishes. Then  I brush my teeth and take a shower. Then I go to bed too.

On weekend

On weekend I get up at nine o`clock.
I brush my teeth. I have a shower. I make my morning exercise. Then I get dressed.
We have breakfast and go shoping or other interesting places.
We like to go to the cinema, game centers, shopping centers, parks or other places. We are a every active family.
Usualy we come back home at four or five o`clock.
Then I cook. We have dinner or supper.
Then we have a free time. Nikol like play with her toys. I and my husbend watch films or programms on the computer.
Often we viset our friends and play different desc games with them.
I like to meet with our friends too. Our friends are vegetarians. I like cooking new tasteful dishes for them.  




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий