понедельник, 29 февраля 2016 г.

Claire and Nina

Claire

I was very optimistic when I went to meet Claire. My first impression She was very friendly and very extrovert. Physically she was my type. She was quite slim and not very tall with long dark hair. Very pretty. And she was very funny too. She had a great sense of humor. We laughed a lot. The only problem was that Claire was very talkative.  She talked all the time and I just listened.  She wasn`t very interested in me. At the end of the evening I knew everything about her and she knew nothing about me. Claire was a kind of woman I could have as a friend. But not as a girlfriend.

Nina

When I first saw Nina  I couldn`t beilive it. I thought, Wow! Thank`s mum! She is very attractive. She`s got  short dark hair And she`s quite tall. She`s Hungarian from Budapest, but her English was fantastic! At first she was a bit shy. That, when we started chatting we found a lot of things in common. We both like music, food and travelling. We got on realy well. We didn`t stop talking for the whole evening. When it was time to go, I knew I realy wanted to see Nina again. And I asked her for a phone  number. But she just smiled at me and sad in her beautiful Hungarian accent:
- Richard, You are realy sweet. But, I`m sorry, you not my type.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий