вторник, 22 марта 2016 г.

Друзья, Серия 1, Сезон 1, Часть 2

http://lingualeo.com/ru/jungle/friends-season-1-episode-1-the-pilot-the-one-where-monica-gets-a-roommate-september-22-1994-327429#/page/3
http://fenglish.ru/movie/friends-s01e01-pilot/




Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. I have no brackety thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever and- I cannot feel my legs.
/*Я предполагаю, что должен прикрепить скобой деталь к стороне деталей, используя кучу этих маленьких шурупов.*/

Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here.
/*Я думаю, мы поставим полку тут*/

Chandler: It's a beautiful thing.
/**Это красивая вещь/

Joey: What's this?
/*Что это?*/

Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shaped bracket.
/*Я хотел бы сказать, что это Л образный кронштейн*/

Joey: Which goes where?
/*Который куда крепиться?*/

Chandler: I have no idea.
/*У меня нет идей*/

Joey: Done with the bookcase!
/*Он от полки*/

Chandler: All finished!
/*Закончили*/

Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
/*Это было любимое пиво Керол. Она всегда выпивала его из банки, я должен был знать */
drink out - пить из

Joey: Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with that stuff we're outta here.
/*Ей-ей-ей-ей, если ты собираешься начинать с ее вещей, мы уйдем отсюда*/

Chandler: Yes, please don't spoil all this fun.
/*Да, пожалуйста, не порти все это веселье*/

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV- what did you get?
/*Рос, позволь мне задать тебе вопрос? Она забрала мебель, стерео, хороший телевизор. А что забрал ты?*/

Ross: You guys.
/*Вас, парни!*/

Chandler: Oh, God.
/*О, Боже!*/

Joey: You got screwed.
/*Ты был закручен*/

Chandler: Oh my God!
/*о!, Мой Бог!*/

Joe and Chandler helped to put a bookcase to Ross. 
Ross drank a beer and remembered Carol. She liked this beer and she always drank it out of the can. 
Ross said friends what Carol got all things from them apartment, when she go out from here. 

**************************************************
Monica: Oh my God!
/*О Боже!*/

Paul: I know, I know, I'm such an idiot. I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. I mean, how clean can teeth get?
/*Я знаю, я знаю, Я такой идиот! Я знал, что должен был понять, когда она стала ходить к дантисту четыре или пять раз в неделю. Я имею ввиду, как можно столько чистить зубы?  */
catch on - понять, уловить

Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
/*Мой брат проходит через это сейчас, он также как и ты растерян. Как ты справился с этим?*/
go through - пройти через
get through - справиться


Paul: Well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her-
/*Хорошо, ты можешь постараться случайно сломать что ценное для нее, сказать ей*/

Monica: -leg?
/*Ногу?*/

Paul: That's one way! Me, I- I went for the watch.
/*Это один из способов. Я.. Я наступил на часы*/

Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I-I shredded by boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
/*Ты действительно сломал ей часы? Вау! Самая плохая вещь, которую я делала - я порвала на кусочки любимое полотенце моего бойфренда */

Paul: Ooh, steer clear of you.
/*о! держаться подальше от вас*/
steer clear - держаться подальше 

Monica: That's right.
/*Вы правы*/

Monica had a date with Paul. 
Paul said her what his girlfriend lost him to dentist. 
Monica undestood Pual, and said about your brother Ross, that Ross went throuhg it too. 
Paul said what he broked watch of her girfriend. 
Monice remembed, what she shredded favorite bath towel of her boyfreind. 


***************************************************
Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry... I am so sorry... I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other day about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't... it isn't, it's about me, and I ju-
/*Барри, Мне жаль, Мне так жаль. Я знаю, ты вероятно думаешь, что это все потому что я сказала в один из дней про твою сделанную любовь с твоими носками, но это не так, это не так, это из-за меня..  */

Hi, machine cut me off again... anyway...look, look, I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me. And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance too...
/*Привет! Машина разъединила нас опять, но как бы то ни было, смотри, смотри, я знаю, что одна девочка собирается стать невероятно счастливой Мисис Барра Финкел, но это не я, это не я. И не потому что у меня какая-то идея, что я права сейчас, а потому что ты просто даешь мне шанс тоже ... */

Retch called to Barry and maked excuses, what she lost him.  

***************************************************
Ross: I'm divorced! I'm only 26 and I'm divorced!
/**/

Joey: Shut up!
/**/

Chandler: You must stop!
/**/

Ross: That only took me an hour.
/**/

Chandler: Look, Ross, you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. You, however have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!
/**/

Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her.
/**/

Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'? That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you. Lemme tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get 'em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
/**/

Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
/**/

Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!
/**/
*************************************************

Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh...
/**/

Monica: What? ..... What, you wanna spell it out with noodles?
/**/

Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
/**/

Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?
/**/

Paul: Isn't there?
/**/

Monica: Yeah... yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say?
/**/

Paul: Well, ever-ev-... ever since she left me, um, I haven't been able to, uh, perform. ...Sexually.
/**/

Monica: Oh God, oh God, I am sorry... I am so sorry...
/**/

Paul: It's okay...
/**/

Monica: I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um... how long?
/**/

Paul: Two years.
/**/

Monica: Wow! I'm-I'm-I'm glad you smashed her watch!


Paul: So you still think you, um... might want that fifth date?


Monica:...Yeah. Yeah, I do.


Priest on TV: We are gathered here today to join Joanne Louise Cunningham and Charles, Chachi-Chachi-Chachi, Arcola in the bound of holy matrimony.


Rachel: Oh...see... but Joanne loved Chachi! That's the difference!


Ross: Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I've grabbed a spoon? Do the words 'Billy, don't be a hero' mean anything to you?


Joey: Great story! But, I uh, I gotta go, I got a date with Andrea - Angela - Andrea... Oh man,

Chandler: Angela's the screamer, Andrea has cats.


Joey: Right. Thanks. It's June. I'm outta here.


Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to- to ask a woman out,... who am I gonna ask?


Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life.


Chandler: That is amazing.


Joey: Congratulations.


Rachel: Y'know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.


Chandler: If can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do.


Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something... Although actually I'm really not that hungry...


Monica: Oh good, Lenny and Squigy are here.


All: Morning. Good morning.


Paul: Morning.


Joey: Morning, Paul.

Rachel: Hello, Paul.


Chandler: Hi, Paul, is it?


Paul: Thank you! Thank you so much!


Monica: Stop!


Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.


Monica: We'll talk later.


Paul: Yeah. Thank you.


Joey: That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date?


Monica: Shut up, and put my table back.


All: Okayyy!


Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,... it doesn't make much of a difference...


Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?


Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff.


Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.


Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?


Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.


Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio, at the little theater in the park.


Joey: Look, it was a job all right?


Chandler: 'Look, Gippetto, I'm a real live boy.'


Joey: I will not take this abuse.

Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."


Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man. Oh, Chandler?


Monica: So how you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.


Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.


Monica: I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?


Rachel: Oh, yeah.


Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.


Rachel: Oh wow. Are you in trouble.


Monica: Big time!


Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.


Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of selves here. Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.


Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!


Monica: What for?


Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those, job things.


Frannie: Hey, Monica!


Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back! How was Florida?


Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?


Monica: How do you do that?


Frannie: Oh, I hate you, I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So? Who?


Monica: You know Paul?


Frannie: Paul the Wine Guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.


Monica: You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?


Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. Y'know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.


Joey: Of course it was a line!


Monica: Why?! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?


Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than 'to get you into bed'.


Monica: I hate men! I hate men!


Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.


Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?


Phoebe: All right, c'mere, gimme your feet.


Monica: I just thought he was nice, y'know?


Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a line!


Rachel: Guess what?


Ross: You got a job?


Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.


Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.


Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!

Chandler: Oh, how well you know me... 


Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots! 


Monica: How'd you pay for them? 


Rachel: Uh, credit card. 


Monica: And who pays for that? 


Rachel: Um... my... father. 


Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want. 


Monica: C'mon, you can't live off your parents your whole life. 


Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married. 


Phoebe: Give her a break, it's hard being on your own for the first time. 


Rachel: Thank you. 


Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody. And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 


Ross: The word you're looking for is 'Anyway'... 


Monica: All right, you ready? 


Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready? "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute?" Come on, I can't do this! 


Monica: You can, I know you can! 


Rachel: I don't think so. 


Ross: Come on, you made coffee! 

You can do anything! 


Ross: C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,... 


All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut... 


Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. It's kinda like a symbolic gesture... 


Monica: Rachel! That was a library card! 


All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut..... 


Chandler: Y'know, if you listen closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream. 


Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it! 


Monica: Well, that's it You gonna crash on the couch? 


Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime. 


Monica: You be okay? 


Ross: Yeah. 


Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. What? 


Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it. Oh boy. Alright. Goodnight, everybody. 


Ross and Rachel: Goodnight. 


Ross: Mmm. Oh, no- 


Rachel: Sorry- 


Ross: No no no, go- 


Rachel: No, you have it, really, I don't want it- 


Ross: Split it? 


Rachel: Okay. 


Ross: Okay. You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. 


Rachel: I knew. 


Ross: You did! Oh.... I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother. 


Rachel: I did. 


Ross: Oh. Listen, do you think- and try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here- but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe? 


Rachel: Yeah, maybe... 


Ross: Okay... okay, maybe I will... 


Rachel: Goodnight. 


Ross: Goodnight. 


Monica: See ya.... Waitwait, what's with you? 


Ross: I just grabbed a spoon. 




Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 


Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here... 


Monica: What? I-I said you had a- 


Phoebe: What I said you had... 


Monica: Would you stop? 


Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again? 


All: Yes! 


Monica: I said that you had a nice butt, it's just not a great butt. 


Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya. 


Ross: There's an image. 

Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee? 


Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it? 


Rachel: I'm just serving it. 


All: Yeah. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee. 


Chandler: Kids, new dream... I'm in Las Vegas. 


Customer: Ahh, miss? More coffee? 


Rachel: Ugh. Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? Go ahead. Thank you. Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas. 


Chandler: Okay, so, I'm in Las Vegas... I'm Liza Minelli-

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий