понедельник, 21 марта 2016 г.

Аудио диктант School Book,

1.14

Hi, my name`s Mark Ryder. I`m American and I live in San-Francisko. I work from music company called MTC.  I`m devorced and I have a daughter. Last month I went to England on a work trip. And I met Allie. She is British and she works for MTC in the UK. We had a great five days.
We went out for coffee. We went shopping. It was my birthday. And she bought me a present. We went out for dinner. I really liked her and I think, she liked me too. I invited her to conference in San-Francisko. And she said "Yes". And now I am at the aeroport. I am waiting for her to arrive.


1.15
- Good evening, ma`am!
- Good evening!
- Where are you arriving from?
- From London.
- What`s the purpose of your visit?
- Business. I am here for a conference.
- How long are you staying in the US?
- A week.
- Where are you staying?
- In San Francisco. At the Pasific View Hotel.
- Do you know anybody here?
- Yes, Mark Ryder.
- Is he family or your friend?
- Is a collegue and a friend.
- Do you have his phone number?
- Yes, his mobile is 405-655-7182.
- Is this your first visit in US?
- Yes, it is.
- Enjoy your stay in San-Francisco.

1.17
- Allie, Hi!
- Hi, Mark!
- You are great!
- You too! How are you?
- I am fine! How is the flight?
- Long. Eleven hours.
- You must be realy tired.
- Yes, I couldn`t  sleep a tall. The people next to me have a baby with them.
- Was the time here? I need to change my watch.
- It`s seven in the evening.
- It`s tree in the morning for me.
- Ok, I move a taking ...
- Fine!
- Sorry!
- You are going love San-Francisco.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий