суббота, 19 марта 2016 г.

Exersice 49, Грамматика Верба

1. Children helped their parents.
2. Father went to home late.
3. What did you do on Sunday?
4. Where did you yesterdey evening? I went to the cinima. Did you like the film? Yes, I liked the film.
5. What did you do at the English lesson? We read a new text, answered  the questions and translated sentences from Russion into English.
6. When did you study English?  We studied English three years ago.
7. How many pages did you read last week? I read ten pages last week. I like this book.
8. Where were you  the day before yesterday? We went on excurtion to the machine factory. The excurtion was very interesting.
9. What time do you get up usually? I get up at seven o`Clock.
10. What time did you get up yesterday? I got up at eight o`Clock yesterday. I get up at eight o`Clock on Sunday.
11. When did your friends come to you? Who came to you yesterday?
12. I entered the room, turned on the light and started doing my homework.
13. We didn`t send  her telegramme, because didn`t know her address.
14. What foreign languages do you know? I know English and French. I studied German at school, but I know it badly.
15. Where did you buy this bicycle? I bought it at the department store seven years ago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий