вторник, 29 марта 2016 г.

About for me. Email

Hello!
My name is Sveta. I am 35 years old. I am Ukrainian. I am from Korosten, Zshytomir rigion.   Now I live in Kiev. I work at the Areon Consulting Company. I am data analytics. I like my job. I live with my daughter and my husband. My daughter is six. She studies at school.  My husband works at the Areon Consulting too.

I am not shot and not tall. I am 1 meters 70 centimeters. I have short dark curly hair and hazel eyes. I like wearing dresses of vividly colors. I think  I am attractive.  

I am extrovert. I don`t have many friends. I am a positive person. I am communicated.

I like traveling, but I don`t have much free time for it. I like to do the funny photo collages with photo my family. I like tastefully cooking and eating.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий