суббота, 16 апреля 2016 г.

Пишем по тексту про фото

We didn`t know that are picture was so famous until thirty years later. One day I was working in the cafe when the man from the book shop next door came in. He was holding a new book which had a photo on the cover. Suddenly I said: I don`t belive it. That`s Henri and I when We were very young. I remembered that afternoon at the Bastil very well. When the man took that photo, we were argueing. Henri was standing very near me. I was saying Henri don`t stand so near me. There is somebody behind us.

We didn`t know that the photographer was taking a photo of us. We were argueing I can`t remember exactly what we were argueing about. I think I was trying to kiss Marinette  and She didn`t want to.  Or I think maybe We were argueing about our wedding. We got married a few months after the man took the photo.

People who know this photo always think of us as the eternal lovers lovers like Romeo and Julyette. But life isn`t like that. Is very difficult to stay in love when  see your husband every day at home and you see him every day at work too. And I am very hard working. But Henri is still a dreamer. Ha.. Those were the days.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий